Change is a process that requires discipline.
Are you disciplined?
Are you tired of making excuses for your actions? Do you find yourself making excuses for your excuses? Are you ready for a change?
When you’re open to face your desired change you’re opening the doors to overcome your obstacles and reaching your full potential. Often the most difficult barriers to penetrate are the ones we construct ourselves. Agree?
Question? How do you get motivated to make a change?
The secret is: Get Disciplined. I believe when you have discipline you will be able to reach your goals.
Are these thoughts popping into your head?
- Am I disciplined?
- How do I develop discipline?
- How do I maintain discipline?
If yes, here are a few of my personal tips and tricks that I incorporated into my life that helped me develop self-discipline and stay motivated to achieve change.
- Change your environment to enhance your discipline: If you are surrounded by temptation it very easy to revert back to old ways. Don’t take the easy road; take the road less traveled. The end result will be quite satisfying and worth the self-discipline.
- Surround yourself with people who support your change decision: Surround yourself by people who share the same vision and beliefs. It makes your decision easy to sustain and most important, stay focused.
- Surround yourself with people who want to see you succeed: Don’t get sucked into surrounding yourself with those who will drag you down. Break-free and be surrounded by likeminded individuals who will give you the confidence needed to believe in yourself. Change is difficult and it’s important to create a circle of support. This reinforces your original decision and will boost your confidence levels.
- Make a habit something that is instinctive: The power of routine habit. Once your actions become natural and consistent you’ve made lead-way. Give yourself a pat on the back and reward yourself as you’re well on your way to reaching your desired state. To be successful at a routine you have to employ a variety of tactics to keep yourself engaged.
Once you actively incorporate these 4 tips into your life you’ll be sailing along and realizing your FULL potential.
Always revisit and revaluate your goals because something that you once wanted may not be what you currently want.
Are you ready for a change? Feel free to leave a comment below or shout out to us on Facebook or Twitter. Of course, you could always write your own blog post on the subject and share it with us… We’d love to read it!