Nervous about picking up the phone at work? These tips will make you confident and successful!
I know how silly it can make you feel to be nervous about picking up the phone, but in fact, many people struggle with this. When you’re answering to a friend’s call, no big deal. But when you’re at work and you don’t know what or who you’ll be dealing with on the other end, something as simple as picking up the phone can become even more stressful.
The truth is, you’ve got to learn to be confident when doing it, because it is and will always be a part of your work life. There is good news, though, and that is: there are simple ways you can learn to be confident when picking up the phone at work!
In this video, I’m going to talk about just that. We’ll cover:
- How to figure out the BEST phone greeting that fits in with others in your company
- One way to ensure you portray GOOD energy over the phone
- How to ensure your phone communication is CLEAR
- What NOT to do when you answer the phone
- 2 tools you must ALWAYS keep beside your phone
- The KEY things to include in your greeting
These tips will make you look forward to picking up the phone. Instead of being nervous, you’ll find every new conversation to be an opportunity to have a positive impact on someone else’s day. That’s my favourite part about it!
If this is something you want to accomplish, head over to my video and I’ll see you in the video.