Feel awkward leaving a voicemail? These tips will make you a pro!
If you’re not used to leaving voicemails, it can be awkward, intimidating, and just plain nerve wracking. You might fear forgetting to mention important information, stuttering, or leaving out an important detail. Voicemails may seem like a small thing to be worried about, but they’re a part of day to day life in the professional world, so you must make sure you have them mastered.
With that reality out of the way, it’s also important for me to tell you that learning to leave great voicemails is NOT as difficult as you may think. There are just a few things you’ll need to remember in order to leave an amazing voicemail. After watching today’s video, you won’t even hesitate to pick up the phone and leave a message.
In this video, we’ll cover:
- How to ENSURE the message is POSITIVE both ways
- What DETAILS to include in your voicemail
- How LONG your voicemail should be
- How to stick to the point and leave the rest for when they call you back
- The KEY thing you can do to make sure they return your call
- The words you need to AVOID saying
- When NOT to leave a voicemail!
I’ve left my share of doozies, and I’ve learned a lot from them. Now, I don’t even question when or how to leave a voicemail; it’s just part of my professional life. My goal is to make it the same for you so that you can succeed in your professional career, day-to-day.
So, let’s get started. Head over to the video and we can chat more there!