Have trouble writing effective emails? Try these fool-proof tips
Writing emails is a whole lot different than writing a text or making a phone call – email writing is an art in the professional world! As a professional, it is essential that you master the art of writing an effective email. And chances are, even if you think you’ve got it mastered, there’s probably some more you can learn!
Today, I want to break down for YOU the KEY TIPS you’ll need to follow in order to write an effective email. These are tips I’ve learned over my 20+ years in business and I use them ALL. THE. TIME (you can ask my team)! These tips will make you an EXCELLENT communicator, will make you someone that people LOVE working with, and will help you WOW your boss.
A sneak peak of what we’ll chat about…
- How to make sure ALL the information in your email gets read (and not skipped over!)
- The #1 thing to keep in mind when writing a professional email
- DANGERS to watch out for when writing an email
- How to turn a tedious email into a POSITIVE experience (for both you and the recipient!)
- The BIG QUESTION we all have: to emoji, or not to emoji?
If you want to find out the answer to any of those thoughts, then this video is for you. I can’t wait to help you make your emails outstanding!
I’d love to hear if you’ve ever tried any of these tips, or if you’re going to – so meet me over on YouTube and let’s keep chatting about it! See you there.