Hacks to help you get stuff done!
We combed the internet to bring you our all-time favourite productivity hacks.
Zenhabits.com had some tried and true habits. But they’re worth repeating:
- Take care of your Most Important Things first
- Wake up early
- Simplify information streams, crank through blogs & email
- Declutter your workspace; work on one thing at a time
- Get to work early; work fewer hours
- Avoid meetings; when you must meet, make it effective
- Avoid unnecessary work
- Do the tough tasks first
- Work off-line as much as possible
- Do something you’re passionate about
To learn more about Zen Habits Top 10 Productivity Hacks, , visit zenhabits.com
Entrepreneur.com shares some similar insights as Zenhabits.com. But they have a few that I especially like that didn’t make the previous list.
- Empower your employees
- Immediately knock out simple tasks as they come in
- Disconnect from technology during crunch time
- Keep one day off limits each week
- Work Sunday evening to plan out your week
To learn more about Entrepreneur.com 13 Productivity Hacks to Help You Get Stuff Done, visit Entrepreneur.com
Inc.com’s look at the 25 best productivity hacks of the year has even more great ideas. Try on some of these:
- Have 30-minute meetings
- Don’t be afraid to say no
- Silence your inner perfectionist
- Eat breakfast!
- Get your sleep on
- Make sure your goals are realistic
- Stay positive!
To learn more about about Inc.com 23 Best Producticity Hacks of the Year, visit Inc.com
These are all great tips that we love. Using the right tools can have a huge impact on your productivity.