Need to introduce yourself to a new team? Use these tips to introduce yourself with ease
It can be incredibly intimidating introducing yourself to a new team. I know you’re nervous about making a good first impression; you want working with your new team members to be a breeze! Having a clear, confident intro is a fool-proof way to get acquainted with your new team members and make working with them a positive experience.
Even though introducing yourself sounds like a quick and easy task, there is some preparation you must get done ahead of time to ensure you’re confident and ready when the time comes. That’s why I made a video to teach you specifically how to introduce yourself confidently when you’re starting with a new team.
Today, we’ll go over:
- How to INITIATE an introduction and why it’s important to do so
- Exactly WHAT you want to say and portray in your introduction
- The KEY to appearing confident even when you’re not
- How to end your introduction on a POSITIVE note
- What to say so you exit the conversation in a way that benefits you BOTH
When it comes to introducing yourself to a new team, I can guarantee you don’t want to miss out on these tips. Head over to YouTube and you’ll quickly find out why this video can help you introduce yourself to a new team successfully.
See you there!