Good email manners will never go out of style
Isn’t writing an email kind of like sending a text message? How hard could it really be?
I’m going to stop you right there – writing emails is a SKILL! In the professional world, you’ll write thousands and thousands of emails, and that’s why you need to MASTER your email etiquette.
In 5 simple minutes, I’ve saved you years worth of potential miscommunications, bad habits, and avoidable email mistakes (like emailing the wrong person!) that could have otherwise hurt your career.
If I’m being honest, not everyone in the professional world has A+ email etiquette. I won’t let you be one of them! So let’s take a look at some of the worst email mistakes you could make so that you never have to face the embarrassment of it. We’ll also dive into what you should include in EVERY email!
We’ll talk about:
- How to respond to an email you’ve been sent
- What to write in the subject line (to make sure no one ever misses your message!)
- How to guarantee you NEVER send an email to the wrong person by mistake
- How urgent are emails, really?? (Do I have to answer right away?)
- Avoiding office politics via email
- How to actually WRITE the message itself (duh!)
- What to do if you don’t have time to check your emails
- Is there ever a time you SHOULDN’T write an email??
- A little-known way to send attachments efficiently
I hope you use these tips just as much as I do!
These email skills are essential for anyone in the professional world. It’s a good thing I’ve learned from my years of experience so that you can send emails with confidence instead of having to navigate your way through it all alone.
So if you’re ready to WOW your boss, colleagues, and clients with some awesome emails, this video is definitely for you. You’ll be clicking “send” with confidence in no time.
I can’t wait to continue the conversation with you in the comments. Tell me, have you ever made one of these email etiquette mistakes?
Meet you there!
Watch my video here => https://youtu.be/oI3rVQFye9w