Find out the BEST tips to keep your audience engaged!
Do you do lots of presentations in your career?
Presentations have been a key part of my career and have really enabled me to live out my purpose and passion in life. I’ve been a meeting facilitator and keynote speaker, and presentations have even brought me all the way to the TEDx stage. So, you can imagine that I’ve experienced my share of audiences. I know what it’s like to have an easily-engaged audience, but I’ve also had to warm up sleepy, low-energy audiences.
Truthfully, it can be both awkward and difficult to wake up a low-energy audience if you’re not really sure where to start. But that’s why, today, I’ve compiled a list of the best strategies I’ve learned over the years that seem to be a success every time, no matter who your audience is or how enthusiastic they are when they first show up to your presentation.
In today’s video, we’ll go over some audience engagement strategies, including:
- A technique to improve audience PARTICIPATION
- Ways to get the audience to REMEMBER and understand an important point
- How to GET TO KNOW your audience better and make them feel like your presentation is relevant to THEM
- TOOLS you can use to increase engagement in a presentation
- How you can ENCOURAGE engagement (indirectly!)
- How to take Q&A to the NEXT LEVEL
I’m really excited to share these tips with you and I wouldn’t want you to miss out. I always love hearing what other people’s favourite techniques are, so be sure to watch, try them out, and let me know which ones end up being your favourite!
Let’s get to business! Meet me over on YouTube and we’ll chat about how you can level up your presentations from this day forward. See you there!