Maximize Results with Solution Workshops
Not sure if you need one?
If you say yes to any of these questions, you can benefit from one of our solution workshops:
- Do you need help getting your burning issue solved or a new idea off the ground?
- Does your team need a fresh perspective and approach to planning, idea generation or problem solving?
- Does your team need a neutral party to motivate, inspire and challenge to bring about new and fresh ideas?
- Does your team need to create a new way of working to improve your internal processes?
What’s included in the Solution Workshops?
All facilitated solution workshop sessions include:
- Two preparation meetings to understand needs and finetune specifics to ensure the session has the right people, right direction, right approach and right information to be successful!
- Itemized list of facilitator and client tasks with associated timeline
- Summary output of information collected at the workshop session
- Post session meeting to review summary and discuss outcomes and next steps
Solution Workshop Types
FOCUS: Single specific need
TIME: 3 hrs, in-person or virtual
Examples include: brainstorming a new idea, fixing an issue, vetting out single idea details
FOCUS: Developing multiple items for a specific need
TIME 2 half days, virtually OR 1 full day in person
Examples include: Initial requirement gathering, project plan baselining, schedule development, risk identification, idea development, vision statements, value stream mapping
FOCUS: To create or vet multiple item in a detailed manner with final outcome to address a specific need
TIME: Up to 5 days, in person
Examples include: Yearly strategic planning, brand planning, project plan & schedule development, change management plan development, current state identification, future state development, process gap analysis
Adriana and CornerStone helped our organization during a crucial time in our project to engage both our committee and other participants in this initiative. Adriana’s skill to “speak to” and not “speak at” our attendees is a rare and welcomed trait. I highly recommend CornerStone Dynamics for workshop development & facilitation and keynote events.