Do you wish you could be more assertive at work without being aggressive? Try this!
Have you ever felt like it’s simply a challenge to communicate your ideas effectively and confidently at work? The answer is to learn to be assertive.
Now, I want to make something clear: Being assertive does NOT mean being aggressive or rude at work! There is a way to be assertive while still being compassionate and positive. However, the line between assertiveness and aggressiveness can often get blurred. That’s why today, I want to talk to you about how to be assertive at work in a way that will make everyone feel respected so that your organization can thrive.
We’ll chat about things like:
- How to be CONFIDENT in your ideas and skills without coming off as conceited
- How to express yourself in a POSITIVE way
- The dangers of choosing NOT to be assertive
- How to exercise EMPATHY and COMPASSION while being assertive
- How to keep yourself grounded and MINDFUL when being assertive
Not only will implementing these tips eliminate your fear of speaking up, they’ll also EMPOWER others in the organization to do the same so that everyone’s ideas can be heard, and the BEST decisions can be collectively made for the utmost success of the organization.
And isn’t that the whole point?!
So, let’s get to it! Meet me over on YouTube and we’ll talk all things assertive.