Get more work done with better results with our Professional Facilitators.
How having a facilitator will help you?
Facilitation is about helping the meeting group have an efficient and collaborative meeting.
A good facilitator will ensure the meeting has a successful and positive outcome. They keep the meeting on track, while ensuring better conversations and participation from everyone. The facilitator’s role is to make it easier for your group to do its work and to increase the group’s effectiveness.
How CornerStone Dynamics can help?
With CornerStone Dynamics as the meeting facilitator, we manage the process so you can focus on the content, resulting in more productivity, both during the meeting, and after. We prepare for the meeting (pre-work, logistics); facilitate (set up, facilitation); document (prepare final report documenting ideas generated and recommend next steps).
We conduct the due diligence required to customize facilitation to meet your specific needs, and have the experience and expertise to solicit the exact information critical to the task at hand. An additional benefit is that our approach to facilitation is done in a fashion that helps foster camaraderie and builds teams.
The end result is your organization will be more productive and your employees will know exactly what needs to be done, and accountable for tasks, each and every time.
Our Facilitation expertise includes:
- Brainstorming & problem solving sessions – brainstorming creates new ideas, solves problems, motivates and develops teams. It involves 3 areas: understanding and defining the problem; generating ideas about the problem; and finding, defining, and acting on best solutions.
- Strategic planning meetings – the strategic planning process determines the direction and scope of the organization over the longer term. We get you from Point A to Point B more effectively.
- Business improvement workshops – these workshops are designed to help you find new opportunities, improve productivity and increase profitability.
- Senior executive facilitation – these have become a vital tool for recharging management teams and devising strategy and tactics.
- Team building – solid teamwork is the foundation to the success of your organizations. Our teambuilding workshops maximize the team’s effectiveness while creating a high level of engagement.
- Branding exercises – we’ll jumpstart creative ideas, and guide your team to explore the elements of your brand.
Interested in working together? Contact us to learn more about our facilitation services.
Other services you may be interested in:
- Process Improvements
- Project Management
- Vision and Mission Statements
- Productivity Education
- Professional Coaching
The sessions were very well done. These were some of the most productive work sessions I have attended in a long time. I am leaving with a real sense of accomplishment. Very well done!”
Ric Pence, Group Regional Security Manager – Americas –Microsoft
“I want to thank you and Mike for the effort, energy and passion you poured into the work you did with us. The work you did was pivotal in helping us achieve the course correction we needed. It is quite amazing how things are starting to come together. I am beginning to see the MC3 I dreamt about.”
Abe Klassen, President – MC3 Manufacturing
“Adriana and CornerStone helped our organization during a crucial time in our project to engage both our committee and other participants in this initiative. Adriana’s skill to “speak to” and not “speak at” our attendees is a rare and welcomed trait. I highly recommend CornerStone Dynamics for workshop development & facilitation and keynote events.”
Ross MacDonald, Business Development Specialist –Timmins Economic Development Corporation
“Very successful workshop with taking all the various inputs from the team and seeing the whole picture come together – great work.”
Chiara Morelli, Senior Product Manager – Novo Nordisk Canada Inc
“Adriana has a great appreciation for all styles of adult learning combined with engaging facilitation made for a productive day.”
Heather Boyer – Ministry of Northern Development and Mines
“Many things were accomplished in a short amount of time due to Adriana’s good control and direction throughout the presentation and workshop.”
Monique Koski, Business Operations – Millson Forestry Service
“Thank you Adriana for running an ‘out of the box thinking’ workshop! The meeting planning and implementation were impeccable and as a result the meeting objectives were met.”
Alan Fukuda, Director, Specialty Business Development Prescription Medicines Division – Boehringer Ingelheim Canada Ltd.